ABOUT THIS COURSE
Your Storage Report will start with a good Executive Summary. This Executive Summary should include why this Filing and Storage Audit was undertaken.
If the Report is going to be on the large side due to multiple sites, and thousands of staff, then it makes sense that your recommendations may span right across changes in the physical and digital workplace as well as adherence to any industry or company specific standards or policies.
The organization that engaged you wants to know what best practice is and it is important to include anything that a reader can use to support or improve their internal processes.
In this course, you will gain an understanding of what goes into the Storage Report and how the Audit Data and Observations are used to call to action the changes desired of the Client.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- What Does the Storage Report Identify?
- The Key Recommendations in your Report
- Adding Some Graphics and Interest in Your Report
- How Your Work Was Undertaken
- Current State of the Business
- The High-Level Data Tables
- Review of Audit Data and Interviews
- Observations of Teams
- Different Scenarios = Different Outcomes
Approximately 20 Minutes