ABOUT THIS COURSE
Building Operations is an extravagant field which includes a combination of many disciplines which maintain and balance the supply and demand of services, supplies, and equipment for organizations.
A failure in any one of these areas can have wide reaching consequences for yourself, your organization, and your clients. These disciplines require monitoring and maintenance to ensure a safe, efficient, and productive working environment for all stakeholders.
Building Operations encompasses various services like cleaning or housekeeping services, Technical / Utility services like maintenance of your HVAC plan, Panels, UPS, Diesel Generators, Physical safety and Security, General Administration, Procurement management etc.
In this course, you will gain an understanding of communication between the maintenance department and the organization, the best theories and best practices that support a Reliable Organization and understand the basics of different types of Maintenance and its benefits.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Understanding Building Operations and Why It Is Important
- Understanding the Procurement Process and SLA Agreements
- What Is Preventive and Predictive Maintenance?
- What Are the Four Key Action Items of Preventive Maintenance?
- What Are the Different Types of Preventive Maintenance?
- What Are the Key Components of Predictive Maintenance?
- Janitorial Services
- Maintenance and Engineering Services
- EHS: Environment, Health, and Safety
- Helpdesk Management
Approximately 20 Minutes