ABOUT THIS COURSE
“A Safe workplace is sound business”- Safety is the state of being "safe", the condition of being protected from harm or other non-desirable outcomes. Buildings above 25-meters or more in height from ground are considered as ‘High-Rise Buildings’, the height limit may vary from country to country. Going Vertical helps us to create more spaces around us, therefore there is no alternative but to go vertical. In such scenarios, safety remains a concern, particularly in case of fire.
The major challenge in the event of fire or any other incidents in high-rise is evacuating the people safely and quickly to the safe assembly area. The physical structure of high-rise buildings comes with certain challenges in terms of safety, however, with a proper emergency preparedness plan and support from your team you can achieve success in promoting high-rise fire prevention.
In this course, you will gain an understanding of the various potential safety hazards in your high-rise building, and the skills to identify key safety controls to eliminate the hazards in your building.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- What are the Types of Safety Threats In A High-Rise Building?
- What is Maximum Occupancy And Why Is It Important?
- How to Establish Safety Controls In A High-Rise Building
- What are the Steps Involved In Evacuating Safely From A High-Rise Building?
- What should you do When You Become Trapped Inside The Floors?
Approximately 20 Minutes